Friday, September 28, 2012

Tuesday 09/25

Tuesday came quicker than I expected, but I actually set the chicken out last night to thaw.  I was proud of myself.  :-)

Anyway, tonight we had Baked Chicken Parmesan with Easy Parmesan Knots.  Now I can't take the credit for these wonderful meals.....all I can say is thank goodness for PINTEREST!!!!!

I've made the chicken before and it was a huge hit.  This time I added the Knots and they went over really well also!  I also boiled some Fettucine noodles to put the Chicken on.  And dangit I didn't take a picture....AGAIN!  I promise I'll get better at this.

I'm going to cheat today and just give you the website links for this meal.  Like I said, it's a huge hit in our house and easy on the waistline believe it or not.  This is definitely going to be one of our regulars.  :-)

Baked Chicken Parmesan




Easy Parmesan Knots




On this one, I did not use Canola oil...I used Olive Oil.  I don't keep Canola in the house, but that's just me.  I also could have eaten everyone of these by myself, but as hard as I'm working at Boot Camp I refrained.  And boy was it hard!!!


Fettucine Noodles

I just boiled some generic brand of noodles that I grabbed at Family Dollar while I was looking for Homecoming dress up things.  I added some Olive Oil and some Parsley Flakes.  I've never done that before, but I will definitely do it again.  Everyone loved them that way!


Well that is it for Tuesday!  Guess I better get busy and get caught up since today is Friday!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment