Monday, October 8, 2012

Menu for October 8 thru October 12

Well, it looks like a week up and slipped away from me.  Which is easy to do these days!!!  Seems like there is always so much going on!!!  Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to keep this blog updated.  So this week I'm trying a new approach.  I'm going to list out our weekly menu first.  Then come back and elaborate on as much as I can.  So let's get this started.....

Monday
Hamburger Steaks w/Sweet Onion-Mushroom Gravy

Tuesday
Crockpot StoveTop Stuffing Chicken

Wednesday
One Pot Pasta with Mine Garlic Monkey Bread

Thursday
BBQ Chicken Tacos

Friday
Not sure yet....we may have a race so if we do, we'll be on the road.

I've really got to get better at making a menu plan in advance....especially before I go to the grocery store.  Because trying to make a menu after the fact is a little more difficult since I'm having to base the menu off of what I have on hand.  I think if I make the menu first, purchase the items needed for each recipe, then I won't have to think as much on what we will be eating!  May sound lazy, but with 3 kiddos, working full time, boot camp 3 days a week @ 4 AM.....this momma is worn out!!!!!  LOL

Till I type again......God Bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment